5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What fits?

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Soon ill need to replace the tires on my truck. I have a Off Road Package Limited with airlinks front and back w/ oe 20" rims.

what is the biggest a/t i can run? 35x12.5x20? with minimal road noise

thanks in advance for your help

(if you have pictures post them please)

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I doubt u would be able to run those without lifting or leveling. 33’s would work. Do some searching on the forum there are many threads on this topic

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
There you go. Level and wheel spacers will do the job.

Tigahs43

Reaction score
I have a ‘19 Limited with the Revel links installed. My 35’s rub slightly when backing out, but I haven’t installed my spacers yet. Hopefully when I finally do that it’ll fix the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a ‘19 Limited with the Revel links installed. My 35’s rub slightly when backing out, but I haven’t installed my spacers yet. Hopefully when I finally do that it’ll fix the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thank you for the info!

lws43

Reaction score
I doubt u would be able to run those without lifting or leveling. 33’s would work. Do some searching on the forum there are many threads on this topic
i have that identical truck. Even the same color and it has the offroad package. last week i put on 285/60/20 goodyear duratracs. They do rub at full turn. The son in law is putting a 2 inch leveling spacer lift and upper control arms today. You arent getting 35s on it without serious rubbing.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just put 35x12.50x20 tires on my BTS with factory ORP, 2" front level, and 3/4" wheel spacers. With the Rough Country mokded mud flaps, it runs on the inside of mud flaps at about 3/4 turn. Full lock it doesn't rub. Would only take a little trimming to clearance but I haven't gotten that done yet. It's only worry some in reverse as the edge of tread is rolling down against the edge of the mud flap. Rolling forward it's not as bad PXL_20230212_183142777.jpg PXL_20230212_163854168.jpg

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i have that identical truck. Even the same color and it has the offroad package. last week i put on 285/60/20 goodyear duratracs. They do rub at full turn. The son in law is putting a 2 inch leveling spacer lift and upper control arms today. You arent getting 35s on it without serious rubbing.
I’m confused, how was the guy in the video able to run 35’s then? And with me having a limited with air suspension and airlinks I think I sit 2-3 inches higher?

lws43

Reaction score
my guess is some drive them on the street and never see full articulation of there suspension with the wheel cranked over. by the way mine does not have air suspension. Guess it depends on if you want show or go.

Users who are viewing this thread