5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you use to reach the hard to clean spots on your Ram

MileHi Guy

Reaction score
I have some areas in the middle / roof of my truck that are hard to reach when I wash my truck. I have thought about getting a boar bristle brush attached to a long truck pole to clean that area and was just wondering if anyone has had good or bad experiences with the same...

Something like this: Adam's Boars Hair Truck Brush

1650899170957.png

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
mine is ceramic coated so I cannot use anything that will scratch it
I just get a ladder and reach across as far as i can with my microfiber cloth and then move the ladder to the other side
works for me.

MileHi Guy

Reaction score
I am 5'9" and can get to the middle of the truck roof but it's kind of a pain in the butt. I'm in Denver and it's getting to be open sunroof weather now. I'm keeping my sun shade open more and am just looking at options. I saw this too:

1650901066560.png

I don't have a ceramic coating on the truck...any negative experiences on that? It's something I may consider.

Nova90

Reaction score
mine is ceramic coated so I cannot use anything that will scratch it
I just get a ladder and reach across as far as i can with my microfiber cloth and then move the ladder to the other side
works for me.
This is what I do as well. I'm 6'1" and have a small 2 step ladder that I move from one side of the truck to the other.

MileHi Guy

Reaction score
I have one of these that I use too:

1650902795377.png

I got it at Harbor Freight last fall for like $25. I still have to reach to get to the middle of the truck with my scrubbers. Just curious if anyone else has similar experiences and other solutions.

Thanks,

MileHi Guy

397STROKER

Reaction score

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
You guys wash the roof? :ROFLMAO:

I can reach a little more than half way across the roof by standing on the door sill. For those times I do wash the roof that is. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/