5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you keep in your Ram?

antwon412

Reaction score
Interested to know what all we keep in our trucks.

in the glove box and center console, I keep -
flashlight, microfiber cloth for cleaning screen and dash, spare pocket knife, lotion, kleenex, pen, gum, hand sanitizer, first aid kit

in the rear-
in storage cubby’s I have some tools, tie down ratchet straps and jumper cables.

under the seats-
blanket to sit on, box of masks in case I need one last minute, larger first aid kit

Last edited:

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Under back seat
Bungee cords, straps, cargo net, 12v air pump, portablye booster pack, first aid kit, hitch stuff

Glove box
Flashlight, sunglasses

Centre console
Kleenex, napkins, gum

OH UNCLE PAUL

Reaction score
Interested to know what all we keep in our trucks.

in the glove box and center console, I keep -
flashlight, microfiber cloth for cleaning screen and dash, spare pocket knife, lotion, kleenex, pen, gum, hand sanitizer, first aid kit

in the rear-
in storage cubby’s I have some tools, tie down ratchet straps and jumper cables.

under the seats-
blanket to sit on, box of masks in case I need one last minute, larger first aid kit
Basically this.
Minus blanket, small first aid kit and jumper cables.
Plus Glock 17 and spare mag,AR pistol and 2 30rd USGI mags, Antigravity booster pack.

Cueva del Osos

Reaction score
Walkies, 12v inflator, 275# torque wrench (my version of your 45s), solar shade (makes HUGE impact on AC efficiency if you prevent the dash going nuclear when parked) and most importently: 2 rolls of good TP in the center console!

Users who are viewing this thread