5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do I miss getting bench seat on Laramine?

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does it still have the inverter on the Laramie models? I think I see it opposite of the USB. What about in the back seat? No power and no air vents?

Wheeler

Reaction score
Laramie got all options that comes with console

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Does it still have the inverter on the Laramie models? I think I see it opposite of the USB. What about in the back seat? No power and no air vents?
Yes the inverters are there. Back seat is same, it has air vents and usb ports in back also, heated seat button as well.

Wheeler

Reaction score
Before someone ask does it have CD player?
It does under the bench seat if you got a CD to play.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for explaining to me why the CD player and ports were moved when having a bench seat. When I asked the question, I was sitting at my laptop and didn't realize the player was part of the center console on bucket seat models. It certainly makes sense that, if a person is sitting in the middle position on a bench seat, they would need room for their legs and feet. I appreciate all the responses.

Users who are viewing this thread