5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you WITH your Ram this weekend

boogielander

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

boogielander

Reaction score
That one I think I will pass on. I think that one is still closed due to the landslide.
ah i see
after doing that one everything else was easy peasy lol
mobile01-f427df81250a2f4c2a614048d70a47e9.jpg
This was when going through that section where lots of people flip side ways.
Tires were not grabbing for some reason, like i was brake to the floor and it was still going even though the wheels were not moving.
passenger rear was high up the ground. 3 wheeling through that mandatory section.
Driver side line was no good because it was even more off camber. so after discussing, the group with guys with 20 years of experience agreed the passenger side line was safer.

And this was not even the steps lol. this was the one section that no one can help you. spotters can only spot and tell you where the tires are and when you're dropping, but the rest is on the driver. The "steps" were nothing after this. I went down the steps without spotter nor sticking my head out the window to check clearance lol. The switchbacks were nothing if you have a good spotter to tell you when to stop. Cameras don't do justice and doesn't tell you where your tires are.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ah i see
after doing that one everything else was easy peasy lol
View attachment 188109
This was when going through that section where lots of people flip side ways.
Tires were not grabbing for some reason, like i was brake to the floor and it was still going even though the wheels were not moving.
passenger rear was high up the ground. 3 wheeling through that mandatory section.
Driver side line was no good because it was even more off camber. so after discussing, the group with guys with 20 years of experience agreed the passenger side line was safer.

And this was not even the steps lol. this was the one section that no one can help you. spotters can only spot and tell you where the tires are and when you're dropping, but the rest is on the driver. The "steps" were nothing after this. I went down the steps without spotter nor sticking my head out the window to check clearance lol. The switchbacks were nothing if you have a good spotter to tell you when to stop. Cameras don't do justice and doesn't tell you where your tires are.
im curious do you have a link to your 4runner build, i have a buddy with a 4runner and trying to learn about them.

boogielander

Reaction score
im curious do you have a link to your 4runner build, i have a buddy with a 4runner and trying to learn about them.
i didn't really document it but i do have some pictures in my build thread.
feel free to have him DM me on my instagram for any questions @ram_rebel_dt_eric

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
First car show in a couple months. Been a busy time this summer in weekends to try and get to shows, and keep this daily driver clean. It's definitely not car show winning clean. It's technically just a show and Shine for local BBQ store customer appreciation dayz so didn't cost anything and no awards to try for. Bonus, plenty of free samples so don't have to buy lunch
PXL_20240817_145341475.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread