5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you fit in your Center Console labyrinth today.

Skater

Reaction score
I realized the center console seconds as a storage warehouse.. didn't know if there was a thread for this...so, just for fun, what's the craziest thing you've put in your console?

Held the wife and I's entire waffle house order last night (2 waffle trays, 2 texas patty melt w/ hash extra cheese..trays)..
View attachment 66479

(cheat meal day)..lol..

This would of been handy in college...the night I slung the Chili Cheese Fry Cookout tray across the Jeep Dashboard and into the passenger door/floor after a concert comes to mind.. (too bad the doors weren't off)... would of saved me an hour of cleaning up a murder scene in the floorboard..
Man, you live close enough to WaffleHouse to bring it home? Lucky. I would have to drive 320 miles to get some Scattered, Smothered, and Covered hash browns.

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Those putting food there, do you also have Ram boxes? I like to use those for food so the truck does not smell like a restaurant inside. :)

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I keep my favorite hat in there and a phone charger. Since this covid thing it also hold multiple face masks, and hand sanitizer

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Center is masks, charging for 2 phones and a Kindle, rechargeable flashlight, seat belt cutter/window emergancy tool, mints/gum, key to hitch pin, toothpick case, carmex, Kleenex, pen/pencil, notepad, snack bars, lighter, and there is probably more but it looks empty still
Ram Bins have Bungee's, cargo net, ratchet ties, 50' of poly rope, a spool of nylon twine, first aid kit, mechanic gloves, couple of red flags (for long loads), can of 'OFF', jumper cables, and a couple shop towels. The Bins do not look empty:rolleyes:
also added a bug out bag "B.O.B." https://realtruck.com/p/northwest-mojave-seatback-organizer/nws-st03000/
Plenty of room for blanket, towel, rain gear, multi-tool, flashlight, spare socks and t-shirt, extra phone cord, folding saw, screw/nut driver set, crescent wrench, winter gloves/hat, Schrader valves and tool, garbage bags, spare fuses, zip ties, electrical tape, walkie-talkies, compass, binoculars.....whew

Attachments

• 20200921_093942.jpg
    20200921_093942.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

JackWaggon

Reaction score
When I was buying my truck the salesman actually said "You can fit a 6 pack of beer and ice in each box". Not sure if this a great selling point, but here in Eugene OR. anything beer related is a selling point.

Reaction score
I have already and they work great, didn't overfill but had 4 pints and some ice to test it out. When finished just temove and dump the water and ice.

I suggested this then got a lecture on condenstation and how that would drip....i guess into the compartment that its in.... I just walked away

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online