5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What color would you pick, if you could actually pick a color?

mophead

Reaction score
Choices, choices... really?

Black, white, grey, darker grey or some iteration of blue or red is getting BORING!

Leave your top three picks ↓ ↓ ↓

1649204637957.png

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
None of those colors on your chart. I'd love to have been able to get my Limited in Anvil, but that wasn't an option.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My billet silver with more metal flake and either gold or blue pearl clear coat.

mophead

Reaction score
Olive green, settled for patriot blue.
Yep, wanted to order an Olive Pearl in Apr of 21. Aaron @ MD said the color was discontinued the end of Mar. My luck. Like the patriot blue a lot. Had a blue Jeep GC. Great looking clean but too much work for this old man to keep clean nowadays. But would you pick any of the colors on the Challenger? Aren't the choices way too limited, especially with all the shortages?

mophead

Reaction score
Granite, White, Hydro Blue. No more black, two black trucks in a row and I'm done with trying to keep them clean.
Been there and done that. WAY too much work and time. Love the granite, but looking at them up close almost as bad as black to me.

mophead

Reaction score
My billet silver with more metal flake and either gold or blue pearl clear coat.
Had 3 Billet Silver's. Very easy to keep looking clean even if they weren't really clean. Most likely next color. Even considering losing the black on a back country.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Delmonico, granite, or olive… typically not a green fan but the new olive looks damn good in our trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mophead

Reaction score
Delmonico, granite, or olive… typically not a green fan but the new olive looks damn good in our trucks.

Changes colors and not as dark as it looks on the RAM site. Too bad they discontinued it. Do you like any of the colors on the Challenger?

Kaderast

Reaction score
Well that's fun! I'm going Sahara Tan. Cool look, never gets dirty.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Let's see, some sort of deep maroon, dark red color would be great. If only that were a choice. Something like a dark aged cut of steak. Perhaps a Delmonico steak. Yes a red like that.

If only.......

Geddyflea

Reaction score
I've got a 2020 Rebel. If I could pick any FCA color for it, it would have to be Sinamon Stick. My son has a Challenger in that color and it's beautiful!

magnetized

Reaction score
Of those:
Frosted Teal Metallic
Burnt Orange Metallic
Ivy Green Metallic

Free choice of any color out there, top 3 are:
Mazda Soul Red
Patriot Blue
GM Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score

What color would you pick, if you could actually pick a color?​

Jetstream Blue
Patriot Blue
Elkhart Lake Blue

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Vitamin C
Blue fire metallic
Scorch red

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I almost bought a Gladiator. For it or a Ram my top choices were Sting Gray and Gobi. Since those weren't available, I went in to order a Billet Silver Backcountry, but drove off with white, and very happy with it.

My Plymouth is the new GoMango that was on the 4th Gen Daytona trucks. Kinda curious how that would look on a new Rebel.

Users who are viewing this thread