5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Color Would You Like to See Added to the Rebel Color Palette?

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
The Rebel is a really great package for those with specific tastes. Some unique options and designs; but it's not for everyone. These trucks are a little more "purpose built" and target a certain buyer. That said, the color palette remains a bit bland. Silver, black, and white are some of the most common colors among all vehicles on the road. The other choices are not uncommon either. What color would you like to see added? For me, it's Rescue Green. I've always loved that color.
1599225324666.png
(not mine)

antwon412

Reaction score
i had a Hemi Orange Challenger. I love the bright classic colors. Look great on the Challenger. Some may not carry over to the truck as well though. But I would love some of these if they looked good -

Hydro Blue is similar to B5. Would look astounding with the Sepia interior as offered in the cars That would have been my instant choice. Drool. (And make it a 6.4 since I am dreaming)

Hemi Orange
Stinger Yellow
Plum Crazy
SubLime

Burnzie

Reaction score
Go Mango Orange, so it will match the wife's Charger.

Skater

Reaction score
A Hemi Orange Pack like the Black Appearance Package would be cool. :cool:

sddefault.jpg

odhinnhrafn

Reaction score
I'm really annoyed they didn't make patriot blue available in the '19 model... Now there's a '20 model running around town in that color...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread