5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What color is this interior?

Chuck19

Reaction score
Dealer is telling me this is black but it doesn't look black to me. Its a truck I ordered and it just came in.

Attachments

• interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 321

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The picture isn't that great. But, I'd say it is black.

2020 Bighorn Night Edition, 5.7 Hemi w/eTorque

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hard to tell. Probably just the lighting. My cloth seats are gray and they look like that, but here's a pic of a new '21 whose window sticker definitely says 'black interior' and it looks grayish in the pic-
14.jpg

I guess don't freak out till you see for yourself in person.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Black. I replied to your other thread with why I think this.

79 300

Reaction score
If it was the "diesel grey" interior the headliner would be a light cream color. If the headliner is black (which is actually very dark grey) the interior is black, which also looks like a very dark grey. Your interior is black by definition, even though it may not look like it.

Chopperbobby

Reaction score
Mine in 2020 big horn are gray and look like that. Unless the picture is not doing hustice

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had that same color in my bighorn and it was listed as black interior on my window sticker. They don’t make solid black seats for the bighorns.

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
You need to ask the dealer to try taking a better picture. There is so much glare that it is impossible to tell. Ask them to take a picture of the window sticker for you. That would settle it.

mophead

Reaction score
Dealer is telling me this is black but it doesn't look black to me. Its a truck I ordered and it just came in.
Wait until you see it in person. The sunlight is making it look lighter than it is. They aren't truly black

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
It’s definitely all “black” like what comes with the sport pack. The black is grey though unfortunately :/ I’m in the process of switching mine out right now for leather, so if anybody wants these “black” seats I’ll sell them! Lol

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It must not have voted for Biden because it ain't black enough! :LOL::ROFLMAO:😂

Sorry, couldn't help it. His words not mine!

Swicago

Reaction score
It should be called charcoal. That is what other manufactures call their black/gray interiors

BrickWurX

Reaction score
I bought the "night edition" expecting black, total let down. It bothered me enough that I swapped the cloth interior with Catzkins leather. Then I stripped the interior and painted anything factory silver I could remove to gloss black. What I couldn't paint, I wrapped.

IMG_0571.JPG
IMG_0560.JPG
IMG_0563.JPG
IMG_0467.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread