5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What AT tire for a 20" rim 2500?

pbgunrunner

Reaction score
Hi, I just picked up a '23 laramie 2500 and I want to replace the stock tires w a taller, better performing for off road and in the snow. I was thinking BFG AT KO's until I started reading about all the problems they've had in the last few years (10y ago they were awesome!). SO, 2 questions- I understand a 35x12.50 or similar will fit? And who's making a good tire that will last and meet my needs? I'm not towing anything above 10k. Thanks in advance!

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I went with venom power terra hunter xt. They do hum a little on the road. No regrets so far.

Last edited:

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I just picked up a '23 laramie 2500 and I want to replace the stock tires w a taller, better performing for off road and in the snow. I was thinking BFG AT KO's until I started reading about all the problems they've had in the last few years (10y ago they were awesome!). SO, 2 questions- I understand a 35x12.50 or similar will fit? And who's making a good tire that will last and meet my needs? I'm not towing anything above 10k. Thanks in advance!
This is a 1500 forum. Should probably look to join HDRams.com

As far as tires, my Radar Renegade AT-Pro tires did awesome yesterday playing off-road. Did better than some rigs with M/T tires.

Users who are viewing this thread