5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are these grille trim pieces called?

wsutard1

Reaction score
I’m looking for these trim pieces in night edition black. Anyone know the name of them so I can search for something other than “grille trim”?
CFB93C24-1876-4149-8588-8DDB1E74E7A6.jpeg

Reaction score
Anyone had luck finding these grill surround pieces in black chrome/ gloss black? The ready-to-paint ones are easy to find with the dealer but I've not been able to find the parts that come on the midnight edition limiteds.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone had luck finding these grill surround pieces in black chrome/ gloss black? The ready-to-paint ones are easy to find with the dealer but I've not been able to find the parts that come on the midnight edition limiteds.
I’m pretty sure I saw somewhere chrome and ready to paint are the only two options when ordering them.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Those pieces are painted Diamond Black Crystal Pearl on Night Edition trucks, as well as earlier Blackout Edition trucks. Your best bet is to get the ready to paint versions and have them painted.

FYI: There is no such thing as "midnight edition" on 5th gens, at least as of the date of this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online