5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are people’s favorite aftermarket headlamp assemblies?

Sebass85

Reaction score
I maybe looking to ditch my halogen assemblies. I was looking on American trucks and saw some decently priced ones with sale prices, although several don’t have many reviews. or if anyone could suggest some different brands/websites for me to check out I’d appreciate it. Pic is of some of the ones that caught my eye.

Attachments

• IMG_0389.jpeg
    IMG_0389.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 13

walleyecrazy

Reaction score
I went with the FORM lighting headlights on mine, and so far I have been very happy with them.

walleyecrazy

Reaction score
Just make sure you don't follow the instructional video that FORM has posted. It tells you to use the incorrect adapter setup. It took me about 10-15 minutes of head scratching in my driveway to figure out why it wouldn't work the way that their video shows.

Sebass85

Reaction score
Thanks I’ll check them out. Any other brands? I thought I saw another one that replicated the 2500 headlamps, but for the life of me I cannot remember what brand it was 😩It was on the company’s own website I believe.

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
RAM_St-Simon-B&W.jpg

35year mopar fan

Reaction score
Thanks I’ll check them out. Any other brands? I thought I saw another one that replicated the 2500 headlamps, but for the life of me I cannot remember what brand it was 😩It was on the company’s own website I believe.
I've had these on my 21 for 3 years now and really like them. They're just about the same as the alpharex ones except half the price. Amerilite

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240701_181725_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240701_181725_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 10

Alter Ego Trip

Reaction score
Form lighting is currently on sale for 800 with free shipping from American Trucks. Just snagged a pair to replace my oem leds. I was looking at going limited swap, but the 200 off just sealed the deal.

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score

Alter Ego Trip

Reaction score
To each their own. I think there head lights are absolutely sick with the DRL (reminds me kind of like the 2500 LED), sequential signal and they are bright as hell.

Yup, definitely a personal thing. Form are just much more balanced with the DRL the wraps around the top and bottom of the light, as opposed to bottom only. Morimoto 4th gen looked like that, not sure why they changed on 5th gen. They are friggin bright though.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yup, definitely a personal thing. Form are just much more balanced with the DRL the wraps around the top and bottom of the light, as opposed to bottom only. Morimoto 4th gen looked like that, not sure why they changed on 5th gen. They are friggin bright though.
Yeah I'm not fond of Morimoto and have also seen quite a few complaints with them.

Users who are viewing this thread