5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s the latest software update number for Ram’s Uconnect 5 12” Nav system?

RaminTX

Reaction score
Took delivery of my 2022 Ram 1500 Laramie GT almost 2 weeks ago and the 12” Uconnect system has been glitchy so far. Screen freezes searching for channels and weather shows error loading. Alexa acts up too, plays in the background while Sirius XM plays. I’m hoping a software update will resolve all of this. What’s the current software update number? Thanks

Brownan

Reaction score
I'm waiting for same. Had the truck two weeks and it's super buggy. I called the customer help line and effectively they said "wait for the OTA update...it's coming".

Jinx1009

Reaction score
Either of you feel like the bass is gone in the HK system? Like my wife’s Jeep is WAY more powerful somehow. I have the UC5 12”

Sparcky

Reaction score
Can you force an update? I just checked and mine is 21B, not D

Rebel2022

Reaction score
For me the D update has made things quite a bit worse. Wireless carplay is totally unusable, just keeps disconnecting or not connecting at all. Crashes galore as well. Hopefully Ram gets this figured out before they run out of alphabet!

CaptainCAVU

Reaction score
I was having the usual problems...no weather or traffic, no gas prices, no coolant temperature on the off-road pages, etc. Did the factory reset as suggested and everything started working. Then, at my next stop, I get the message a new software update will download. Not sure if I want to do another factory reset...everything seems to be working and it's a PITA to redo all my preferences.

Ram Software.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread