5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s the going rate for ReadyLift 3.5” sst install

TCB77

Reaction score
Like the title says….. I’m curious what some of you have paid to have it installed. I live in southern Ca and a shop quoted me $1250 just for the install and a alignment. That sounds like a lot to me but in the past I’ve done it myself.

Last edited:

PowerWheel

Reaction score
Just had this done in Southern California for $929 labor including alignment and $849 for the kit

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't give you a cost for just the labor charge on the lift install because I had several things done all at once. The labor wasn't broken down by each item. They had it listed as one single labor charge on the paperwork.

I'm in Central Florida and had the work done at a small local truck shop right around a year ago. Total was $750 and that included the installation of the ReadyLIFT, TPMS swap, mount/balance of new wheels, and an alignment.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Like the title says….. I’m curious what some of you have paid to have it installed. I live in southern Ca and a shop quoted me $1250 just for the install and a alignment. That sounds like a lot to me but in the past I’ve done it myself.
Can you ask for a breakdown of how they arrived at that price?

TCB77

Reaction score
When they told me their price I figured why even bother! It was at off-road warehouse, I’m pretty sure it’s a nationwide chain

CHONRAM

Reaction score
I believe it was $550 for labor only on my 3.5 SST Kit, HTW in Upland, CA. This was two years ago, purchased the kit on Amazon and brought it into them. Also purchased the wheels / tires through them so maybe they cut me a deal on the labor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Islandflyer

Reaction score
Just got a quote for $1750 in Georgia including supply, tax and the alignment, looks about the same as those above.

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can do the Bilstein 5100's installed for less than $1000. That's a real suspension lift not a puck or spool.

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Doesn't that need UCAs and spacers anyways?
UCA's if you can't get a good alignment. Also it can inhibit your front end travel if you don't. If you are going to level or lift a truck you wshould get uCA's. But, you will not need a puck/spacer. You have a Rebel so you already have one inch of lift. Set the circlip at #5(2") and you have 3 inches of lift. Your front end will last much longer and you't have a better ride.

Islandflyer

Reaction score
UCA's if you can't get a good alignment. Also it can inhibit your front end travel if you don't. If you are going to level or lift a truck you wshould get uCA's. But, you will not need a puck/spacer. You have a Rebel so you already have one inch of lift. Set the circlip at #5(2") and you have 3 inches of lift. Your front end will last much longer and you't have a better ride.
I don't have a rebel currently, sold that and now in a big horn with no ORP. That's why I'm thinking with the Bilstein to use the Readylift level kit (UCAs and spacers in front) and Icon springs in rear? Truck came with 35x11.5 that rub, wouldn't mind a small wheel spacers along with the lift.

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't have a rebel currently, sold that and now in a big horn with no ORP. That's why I'm thinking with the Bilstein to use the Readylift level kit (UCAs and spacers in front) and Icon springs in rear? Truck came with 35x11.5 that rub, wouldn't mind a small wheel spacers along with the lift.
Ah. My bad

Users who are viewing this thread