5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s the biggest lift for 2019?

Carrman417

Reaction score
I see CST has a 6.5” lift but if I get this truck that’s just not enough for me.
I’d like at least 8” no more than 10”

Is there anything out there or about to come out?

KRField

Reaction score
Haven’t heard of anything bigger yet. I don’t think anyone has offered more than 6” for Ram half tons. With enough money, and time you can make anything possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrman417

Reaction score
Haven’t heard of anything bigger yet. I don’t think anyone has offered more than 6” for Ram half tons. With enough money, and time you can make anything possible.

Are the lifts out there a full drop?
So could you use some adjustable coil overs to give it another 1.5” or so on top of that 6”?

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FTS has a 6, 8 and 10.

The 8 is a stretched 6 so keep that in mind, so they really have a 6 and 10. The 10 only comes with coilover in the front so it will probably be pricey. And unsure about what they are doing for the rear on that kit.

It’s already been built basically, but they are just finishing up the new GM truck kits first (more money there). And then they are going to button up the ram kits. Should be available in the next 90 days depending on how things go so I’ve been told.

You can call them if you like, they will likely tell you what I just said but maybe they have updates.

Also I’ll post a pic of their sema truck with the 10.

Attachments

• DCBB4B42-4F37-40C6-B305-FA9E3C32F5A0.jpeg
    DCBB4B42-4F37-40C6-B305-FA9E3C32F5A0.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 38

KRField

Reaction score
So could you use some adjustable coil overs to give it another 1.5” or so on top of that 6”?

You could. The ones I’ve seen use lift spindles. The only issue is fabbing a new rear lift block and hardware. Or you could do the 6” with a body lift.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Don’t know. According to performance lifts they are all ~4”

Because according to them, the Rebel has a 2” factory lift vs the ORG trucks 1” lift and therefore the Rebel won’t work with any of the spacer kits because it would it be too far.

Yet I’ve seen rebels with the spacer kits that seem fine.

Unsure about this Rebel vs ORG thing too, don’t know if they are both 1” or if Rebel is 2” or if they are accomplished via the same way (longer strut vs spring preload).

Not a lot of answers at this time really. BDS will likely be the ones who come out with the good tech, but who knows how long that will be.

I’m likely going with FTS either way, because I too simply want the truck taller than those 6” kits.

I’d like to do FTS 6 with custom icons or Kings set around 7.5” on 325/50r22. But we will see what happens.

You probably CAN stretch the fabtech coilover kit to 7-7.5” but unsure how the angles and ride would be. That would be the best at the moment IMO

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online