5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s Ram up to?

Kicker56

Reaction score
Is anyone seeing these insane prices on Rams today? I currently have a Raptor, but love the new Ram Rebels and today Ram has put in huge rebates. I’ve got a loaded Rebel 12 $59K sticker now down to $44K without even really negotiating. With these huge rebates the question is what does Ram have coming in the lineup for 2020 that they need to clear inventory out or what is the goal for this month?

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone seeing these insane prices on Rams today? I currently have a Raptor, but love the new Ram Rebels and today Ram has put in huge rebates. I’ve got a loaded Rebel 12 $59K sticker now down to $44K without even really negotiating. With these huge rebates the question is what does Ram have coming in the lineup for 2020 that they need to clear inventory out or what is the goal for this month?
If I had another garage bay, I’d pull the trigger on that one!

Users who are viewing this thread