5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what’a a little quieter than the Borla Touring?

1200GS

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a borla touring on my 2019. I generally like the rumbly, low sound, but it is pretty loud (for my ears). I’m getting the 2020 Laramie etorque pretty soon and I’m thinking about exhausts. What would you recommenced would be a “step down” from the touring in regards to volume? Would love to have the same rumbly sound, just a LITTLE less loud :)

Thanks for your help in advance!

Tazithman

Reaction score
I dont think the touring is much louder than stock if you keep resonators. You can have a shop cut/weld your old resos on or buy new ones from borla that just bolt up.

I have the mid loudness borla on my truck without resonators and it's the throaty borla sound but you can only hear it in the cab during acceleration. Otherwise it's silent on the inside

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got the Borla 40353 muffler installed on my truck today. When you're cruising it's virtually non-existant. No drone or anything. When you give it some gas you hear a nice rumble. It's perfect for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online