5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, now I’ve done it!

RodRow

Reaction score
Never been more excited to have a new truck. So much so, I bought my son an almost identical 19 Laramie! Trying to explain that to the wife has been...well...interesting.

Thankfully the truck is so comfortable, I don’t have to use the couch!

Happy to be here!

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Never been more excited to have a new truck. So much so, I bought my son an almost identical 19 Laramie! Trying to explain that to the wife has been...well...interesting.

Thankfully the truck is so comfortable, I don’t have to use the couch!

Happy to be here!
Welcome to the RAMily!

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Son??? So glad to hear that potty training worked, but, how'd you get 10+ years older than me? :p
I'm an overachiever and built a time machine! ....lol...... I helped my daughter pay off her student college loans (high school teacher) and so my son had already paid his off (electrical engineer) so he got a new (then) 17 GMC Sierra 4x4. We are soooooo lucky to have good kids that applied themselves to be successful. :) IMG_3406.JPG IMG_3291.JPG IMG_3432.JPG

geotex1

Reaction score
Love the humor around here!

I'm up for adoption too! I have dual Masters in Engineering and graduated with highest honors! :geek:

RodRow

Reaction score
Love the humor around here!

I'm up for adoption too! I have dual Masters in Engineering and graduated with highest honors! :geek:
Well Geo, I would need to see transcripts to ensure your overall gpa would’ve passed muster!

Being a newbie here, I am only now seeing that I must be careful or I could end up with a cab full of testosterone fueled RAM truck enthusiasts with dinner conversation centering around lift kits and gear ratios! (Now that I think on it, that wouldn’t be so bad) :unsure:

RodRow

Reaction score
I'm an overachiever and built a time machine! ....lol...... I helped my daughter pay off her student college loans (high school teacher) and so my son had already paid his off (electrical engineer) so he got a new (then) 17 GMC Sierra 4x4. We are soooooo lucky to have good kids that applied themselves to be successful. :)
Amen brother, but I count myself way more Blessed than lucky!
(Love that truck dude!)

geotex1

Reaction score
Well Geo, I would need to see transcripts to ensure your overall gpa would’ve passed muster!

Being a newbie here, I am only now seeing that I must be careful or I could end up with a cab full of testosterone fueled RAM truck enthusiasts with dinner conversation centering around lift kits and gear ratios! (Now that I think on it, that wouldn’t be so bad) :unsure:

They were so long ago now someone will have to find the file cabinets in buried in the dark basements of Drexel and Perdue! Lol.

Big RAMily here, but plenty of us with other toys in the garage!

How do you like the Readylift leveling kit. Coming from a 2014 Sport, my 2019 is not only lower but has more rake than I like. My concern is the polyurethane bushings. They have their place, but that's generally not on a daily driver...

RodRow

Reaction score
They were so long ago now someone will have to find the file cabinets in buried in the dark basements of Drexel and Perdue! Lol.

Big RAMily here, but plenty of us with other toys in the garage!

How do you like the Readylift leveling kit. Coming from a 2014 Sport, my 2019 is not only lower but has more rake than I like. My concern is the polyurethane bushings. They have their place, but that's generally not on a daily driver...
I love the way it sits and rides with the RL 66-1921 kit installed. There is about 1/2” rake left (which is hardly noticeable) and made a dramatic change to the stance of the truck with no ride compromises at all!

To be honest, even though the bushings don’t seem as firm as the stock UCA bushings, they seem sound to me. Worst case, I could swap the UCAs out in 5 years if needed. I really don’t over-stress my suspension. I use mainly for city and hwy with ~monthly trips to the country where I’ll be getting Max dirty.

In summary, I have installed this kit on both of my 19 rams and love it. :)

Last edited:

geotex1

Reaction score
I love the way it sits and rides with the RL 66-1921 kit installed. There is about 1/2” rake left (which is hardly noticeable) and made a dramatic change to the stance of the truck with no ride compromises at all!

To be honest, the bushings seem as firm and sound as the stock UCA bushings to me. Worst case, I could swap the UCAs out in 5 years if needed. I really don’t over-stress my suspension. I use mainly for city and hwy with ~monthly trips to the country where I’ll be getting Max dirty.

In summary, I have installed this kit on both of my 19 rams and love it. :)

Dang it! There goes another $500 and a Saturday afternoon!

Users who are viewing this thread