5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, I pulled the trigger today

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i don't care if you gave me 0% for 120 months..getting only 5k off you'll be upside down for years on end at that amount. much better off taking the other incentives. plus current apr rates are in the 2% anyway....
...Says the man who just took a dump in the punch bowl...

azzx

Reaction score
My favorite color.
If I have to do it again I will pick this color.
congrats!

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
i don't care if you gave me 0% for 120 months..getting only 5k off you'll be upside down for years on end at that amount. much better off taking the other incentives. plus current apr rates are in the 2% anyway....
Hmmmm...unsolicited advice. You didn't take a down payment into consideration with that statement. Or bad credit affecting credit scores. In my girlfriend's case, she didn't really have much of a credit history, so her credit score is not good. Which means higher interest rates. She had a large down payment when she took the 0 for 84 deal, which make her monthly payments low. On top of that she'll be making double payments each month. You're right about carrying negative equity for years if you take the 0 for 84 with a low or no down payment.

familyman

Reaction score
He has gobs of room compared to my garage sadly (2" in front, 2" in back).... my two car garage has an escalade esv and my Ram just barely fitting. I really dig that blue as well

Jimmy P

Reaction score
Shopping for a "New" 2500 diesel (2019 or 2020 would work), and having a heck of a time finding a dealer that is honest. I thought I sealed 2-deals this week only to have the dealer(s) send me purchase agreements with $3-4,000 of B.S. fees takes on: and then ghosted me when I asked them to remove the phantom fees and add-ons that were never discussed. I live in WA and willing to travel almost anywhere for the right (optioned) truck at the right price. Anyone have a good dealer experience? If yes, can you post MSRP and what you paid, as well as dealer name(s)? Thanks. I'm ready to just call the whole process off I'm so disgusted. I have never been lied to so much [as I have] over the past 3-weeks. Can't believe these guys stay in business. Don't they realize we buy new vehicles every 5 years or so? Bastards!

Users who are viewing this thread