5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well here I am

Reaction score
Hi folks. I started as a lurker on May 1, joined the forum of May 5th. On May 11th I purchased a new 2021, 1500 Laramie. I’m not new to Ram trucks, I traded a 2016 Ram 2500 for the new one. I really liked the 2500 but at my age the ride was getting rougher, harder to get in and out of, and my wife has had 3 back surgeries so it was really tough on her, so here I am. We both really like the ride and features of the new truck, but I enjoy mods, and tinkering, so I’m following all the threads for upgrades and mods. I appreciate any advice you guys can give an old fart.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hi folks. I started as a lurker on May 1, joined the forum of May 5th. On May 11th I purchased a new 2021, 1500 Laramie. I’m not new to Ram trucks, I traded a 2016 Ram 2500 for the new one. I really liked the 2500 but at my age the ride was getting rougher, harder to get in and out of, and my wife has had 3 back surgeries so it was really tough on her, so here I am. We both really like the ride and features of the new truck, but I enjoy mods, and tinkering, so I’m following all the threads for upgrades and mods. I appreciate any advice you guys can give an old fart.
Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a moment. This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You bet. Just hang on to your wallet.
This place tends to rewire your brain into spending money on things you didn’t know you needed… :p
I keep trying to tell my wife I could either buy a Procharger or another motorcycle. They both cost about the same.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome! Share some pics when you can

Users who are viewing this thread