5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome fellow Californians!

antwon412

Reaction score
Welcome Westerners!
My ram rebel gets delivered tomorrow, 4/17/20. Purchased it from a dealer in Idaho and they got shipped here to Northern California. Can’t wait to take it out whenever we’re allowed to gather together again and meet up with some fellow enthusiasts.

I am in Northern California, above Sacramento in Yuba City. Once all this calms down maybe we can get together and set up some sort of enthusiast meet.

Longhorn

Reaction score
Welcome Westerners!
My ram rebel gets delivered tomorrow, 4/17/20. Purchased it from a dealer in Idaho and they got shipped here to Northern California. Can’t wait to take it out whenever we’re allowed to gather together again and meet up with some fellow enthusiasts.

I am in Northern California, above Sacramento in Yuba City. Once all this calms down maybe we can get together and set up some sort of enthusiast meet.
What dealer in idaho?

JInWA

Reaction score
Let me guess, They are in Kellogg. I have bought 4 rigs from them over the years. I ordered my 2019 3500 from them even though I now live in South Central WA

Bonafide823

Reaction score
Welcome Westerners!

I live in Lodi. Little over an hour away

Bonafide823

Reaction score
I'd be down for a meet. I've been looking at getting some mods for the truck. It would be cool if anyone has done anything to compare and see different setups.

Jr22

Reaction score
Trying to keep this going! I am in Vacaville CA 2020 limited

Users who are viewing this thread