5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

weird mirror question

jp413

Reaction score
has anyone else with the tow mirrors wonder why the passenger side mirror is so crappy. the driver side is magnified and you can see great. the passenger side is more like a shiny piece of glass and the field of vision behind you sucks. i wish the same mirror they use on the driver side was also on the passenger side. ohh and why is power folding, defrosting tow mirrors not a thing. end stupid rant

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Defrosting tow mirrors are available on the 5th gen Rams. Power fold is not available on the 1500 models.

jp413

Reaction score
really all the tow mirrors i see on the 1500 are power but not heated. all the heated mirrors are not tow mirrors.

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Look on the limiteds and other higher end models with the chrome tow mirrors. They will have the defrost symbol on the mirror. It is an option.

jvanarsdall

Reaction score
the passenger side is more like a shiny piece of glass and the field of vision behind you sucks

This^

Why is the passenger tow mirror not convex? I can't deal with it. Anyone have a easy fix for this? Anyone selling convex replacement glass yet?

Users who are viewing this thread