5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WeatherTech rear seat cover - J U N K

MattF

Reaction score
Purchased the WeatherTech rear bench seat cover- garbage. Does not stay in place, poor fit etc. Anyone in CT is welcome to come get it for free... Now I need to find a good seat cover

Matt

JamMastaJ

Reaction score
I don't know what happened to weather tech, they obviously don't care anymore. I guess custom doesn't mean what it used to. Was forced to get weathertech vs mopar floor mats. I thought I was getting a good deal. did i get suckered or what. I hate them. They don't fit at all.

Reactions: 356

Ram Guru
Reaction score
[QUOTE="JamMastaJ, post: 41451, member: 626"]I don't know what happened to weather tech, they obviously don't care anymore. I guess custom doesn't mean what it used to. Was forced to get weathertech vs mopar floor mats. I thought I was getting a good deal. did i get suckered or what. I hate them. They don't fit at all.[/QUOTE]

You mean like this?
621C0F00-3CAA-480B-AAAF-E26D2A6468AE.jpeg

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
[QUOTE="JamMastaJ, post: 41451, member: 626"]I don't know what happened to weather tech, they obviously don't care anymore. I guess custom doesn't mean what it used to. Was forced to get weathertech vs mopar floor mats. I thought I was getting a good deal. did i get suckered or what. I hate them. They don't fit at all.

You mean like this?
View attachment 6254 [/QUOTE]
Now this isn't normal. Mine dont look like this.

MattF

Reaction score

m4tt1mus

Reaction score
I had husky liners in my 4runner before and they fit pretty well and worked well! I'm going to probably pick some more of those up for the ram

Users who are viewing this thread