5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weathertech or Huskyliners Underseat Gearbox?

Chipman

Reaction score
My last post was concerning poor fitting Huskyliners xact contour and the concensus was to simply buy the Mopar offering which are proven to fit. Turning my attention to underseat storage, because my truck did not come with the factory option I am now shopping for the best solution. After the Mopar Floor mat lesson I dropped by the parts counter at my Ram dealer. If the guy at the parts counter is correct the Mopar underseat storage unit is not available for purchase. Now I’m looking at Huskyliners and Weathertech wondering if I’ll run into more problems with fit. Anyone with experience I’d appreciate your opinion.

Last edited:

Ctgasman

Reaction score
I went with a DU-HA under seat storage on my 2019 Bighorn sport crewcab and am happy with it.

U

User_18177

I'm in the market for one of these as well. The weathertech ones to me look a lot smaller than the DUHA ones. I'll wait to see what folks post about this as I'm not in a rush but I'm leaning toward the DUHA personally.

smankins

Reaction score
I have the Husky Gearbox and it fit perfectly and held a lot of my stuff I used to keep under the seats in my 2006 Ram 3500 and a toolbox on the bed.

taz2016

Reaction score
I'm happy with my DUHA. I had one in my previous truck and they are very durable.

Users who are viewing this thread