5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather tech mud flaps

DaMythDaLegend

Reaction score
I'm gonna ask the same question but IRT to a level 2 Laramie w/o sports appearance package. does it come with fender flares? I don't take delivery until next month, but some items I'm thinking I'd like to have available to install right away. this is one of them.

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm gonna ask the same question but IRT to a level 2 Laramie w/o sports appearance package. does it come with fender flares? I don't take delivery until next month, but some items I'm thinking I'd like to have available to install right away. this is one of them.

Yes. Every single Laramie and above has the flares. Bighorn and down do not.

pgienger

Reaction score
How flexible are these flaps? Up here in the frozen tundra sometimes we end up backing up in heavy snow, and I would hate to have my flaps cracking when flexed backwards at -30, and maybe rubbing the tires. I have a set of heavy rubber Ram flaps now but need options when the trade-in happens.

WasatchBack

Reaction score
FWIW, on carid if you choose front and rear Weathertech mudflaps separately, they seem to charge $29 (per 2) front/rear, so $60 ish total. Have not tested this but may order and find out.

SB89

Reaction score
FWIW, on carid if you choose front and rear Weathertech mudflaps separately, they seem to charge $29 (per 2) front/rear, so $60 ish total. Have not tested this but may order and find out.
Can confirm. $79 with tax and shipping to Chicago.

Users who are viewing this thread