5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather Alerts are not wanted. Can I disable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raylan GIvens

Reaction score
I rarely get weather alerts. I can see it being annoying if it happened every time I turned on the truck, but now I will find it funny. Most people argue about politics, religion, or sports. Here we argue about weather alertsrts

drstein

Reaction score
Still using too many commas and periods and question marks. You really have a problem with punctuation. Also, opting out would be you not responding. You can't respond while also saying you are opting out at the same time, doesn't make sense, right? Guess I would be mad all the time if I had the reading and writing level of a 3rd grader.
Also, read the signature "tough guy" I do have the nav with Guardian, it's right there...
Punctuation is the least of you're problems. More feeble attempts at insulting others. You are the one insulting everyone behind a computer screen, hence the PC tough guy comment, understand now killer ?? Done with your passive aggressive ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread