5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Water under passenger floor board area

turkeybird56

Reaction score
Yep - new body style Ram. I haven't had any further issues with mine.....yet
U probably will not. But some PPL have, and it all goes IMHO mostly to poor design. But I am not a mechanic or an engineer, just an end consumer. I just had to find a way that worked, and that was my lil under $3.00 fix. Kinda a just in case thing, LOL...

Last edited:

kovz34

Reaction score
Thanks for the post guys. I have a 2019 Rebel with 29k miles. My passenger side floor was soaked. I think my drain was clogged too. Put the AC Max on for 10 minutes and no water was dripping. I put a long screwdriver and shot some compressed air into the AC condenser drain and it's flowing again.
I'm going to put an elbow on there so it drains downward instead of straight out. What a poor design...

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the post guys. I have a 2019 Rebel with 29k miles. My passenger side floor was soaked. I think my drain was clogged too. Put the AC Max on for 10 minutes and no water was dripping. I put a long screwdriver and shot some compressed air into the AC condenser drain and it's flowing again.
I'm going to put an elbow on there so it drains downward instead of straight out. What a poor design...
I put a short section of wire loom with a zip tie on my drain tube. I haven't had any further issues since and my truck drains like it has a full bladder all the time lol

Gabby2019Ram

Reaction score
I want to thank everyone posting there advice I have a 2019 1500 Big Horn that just started doing that I notice it when I came to vacuum it out on Saturday and a section of the passengerside carpet was wet ,. So I'm going to clean the line out and see what happens. Again that's alot for the post's

Users who are viewing this thread