5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Water collecting under my rear floor mat near the floor vent

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
So I noticed today while showing someone the rear storage bins in the floor, moisture collecting on the bottom surface of the rear floor mat. This is directly behind the vent under the front seat facing the back. Anyone else see this. This is not a leak from anywhere. Kind of think it is condensation from the vent. I run in auto climate mode 100% of the time. Anyone else have this going on?

RSConsulting

Reaction score
Sun Roof?

Check the drain grommets on the rear.

I have same symptoms- damp under mat & in underseat area, drivers side.

Drain grommet out on drivers side.

Rick

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So I noticed today while showing someone the rear storage bins in the floor, moisture collecting on the bottom surface of the rear floor mat. This is directly behind the vent under the front seat facing the back. Anyone else see this. This is not a leak from anywhere. Kind of think it is condensation from the vent. I run in auto climate mode 100% of the time. Anyone else have this going on?

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this, FastBlackRam. Please let us know if you need any additional support when addressing this with your dealer. We are happy to provide you with additional support for that process.

Mark
RamCares

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
Sun Roof?

Check the drain grommets on the rear.

I have same symptoms- damp under mat & in underseat area, drivers side.

Drain grommet out on drivers side.

Rick
No sun roof. This is not coming in from above as my ceiling is dry. It is strictly under the mat. No wetness on the top side of mats either. Hmmmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/