5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching YouTube & Playing street fighter game on my oem 12-inch screen

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can understand the attraction of movies and gaming on those 12” screens, but when you really start to think about it, makes little sense!

The big thing for me is the screen orientation is wrong! I don’t think anyone is going through this trouble to play grandma’s iPhone handheld movies.... so the really good stuff will never fill a screen! What’s the draw in watching a movie limited to 1/2 the 12” screen?
What are these screen’s resolutions and refresh rates? Good enough for fast action?

For the $$ of that device to let you do this stuff, you can buy a tablet, Bluetooth to the truck if you want the truck speakers, and have a much better experience and flexibility with the device.

And I’m pretty sure most of us that have these trucks already have big screen phones and tablets in the house already!

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
I can understand the attraction of movies and gaming on those 12” screens, but when you really start to think about it, makes little sense!

The big thing for me is the screen orientation is wrong! I don’t think anyone is going through this trouble to play grandma’s iPhone handheld movies.... so the really good stuff will never fill a screen! What’s the draw in watching a movie limited to 1/2 the 12” screen?
What are these screen’s resolutions and refresh rates? Good enough for fast action?

For the $$ of that device to let you do this stuff, you can buy a tablet, Bluetooth to the truck if you want the truck speakers, and have a much better experience and flexibility with the device.

And I’m pretty sure most of us that have these trucks already have big screen phones and tablets in the house already!

;) ;)

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, we made it this far and got this old by not doing stupid cr@p like watching a movie/TV while flying down the interstate. We were more into the mundane stuff like killing Bambi and making babies that grew up to watch movies while flying down the interstate. WHAT WERE WE THINKING ?

SLH2020

Reaction score
Lets put more distracted drivers on the road, we dont have enough yet...

Users who are viewing this thread