5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Washer Fluid motor intermittent failure.

BGeise

Reaction score
I have a 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie. The windshield washer fluid would work intermittently. Like it would work for weeks, then one day nothing. I took it to the dealer and they replaced the windshield washer pump and claimed they had to take the front bumper assembly off to do it. It was under warranty, but I find it hard to believe this is the case. Then the next day in the rain, my passenger turn signal and headlight goes out. I have never had any luck with dealers and do all of my own work when not coverer under warranty. I was relieved when they did say they were going replace the headlight assembly. It just sucks because I could have just purchased the pump and changed it my self with a lot less hassle.

One week out and the washer fluid still works, I hope that was the issue.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The grille has to be removed, not the bumper. Not sure how they could have screwed up the lamp when they don't need to touch the lamp on the rf.

Users who are viewing this thread