5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

was your truck on this carrier

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeahhhhhhhhh, nothing like some good accident footage

firedfly

Reaction score
not really
but something to look at
I'm impressed. I watched this about an hour before bed. Just had a nightmare that my truck was on that carrier and destroyed by the train. 😭

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Poor guy was trying to get a train to stop. That train didn't even seem to flinch.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
This old Top Gear segement is good train vs car crash. Jump to the 2:55 mark for the crash

Quint

Reaction score
I remember taking trains years ago, keeping my eyes off to the sides of the track looking for deer and moose that got launched into the fields after getting hit by trains. Not ever a good ending to mess with a train.

Darkrt

Reaction score
That was the Amtrak Heartland Flyer that runs between Fort Worth and Oklahoma City.

Nukegm426

Reaction score
So freaking crazy, but it does take them a mile or so to stop.
Not when their they short... looks like only a few cars... not saying it could’ve stopped in time but depending on the track there’s every chance that they had enough sight distance to slow down safely and stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/