5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warning

cdn.tbird

Reaction score
“Stay seated and keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle”. Works on rollercoasters, don't see why it wouldn't in our trucks. 🙃 :) 🙃.

Spooked me the first time it happened so many years and vehicles ago.

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What is this driving with the windows down concept?
It's either too hot or too cold here. Windows stay up, even in the drive thru lanes. Only down long enough to pass food or payment. 😂

Buffchief52

Reaction score
I can confirm that it’s happened to me several times! It wakes you up at 5:30 am on the way to work! Ouch!

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Believe it or not, this is the second time seeing this on the forum lol. How many of you guys do this?! haha

Haha I usually don't put my arm up there so I've never had it happen in the 7 years I've had rams...but this was also talked about for years in the 4th gen sections on some other forums so I guess it's been going on for quite some time!

DomW

Reaction score
What is this driving with the windows down concept?
It's either too hot or too cold here. Windows stay up, even in the drive thru lanes. Only down long enough to pass food or payment. 😂
I agree. Also consider hearing loss. My first few cars did not have A/C and AM only radios. I thought it was the wind noise from driving with the window down that did my hearing in, but later I realized it may have been from listening to AM radio.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Best is to remove them completely to save weight. However, the real mileage gains come from removing the windshield and rear window. Less frontal area means less wind resistance. :giggle:
Removing the tires also increases gear ratio

Users who are viewing this thread