5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanting 1” Rear lift

My_first_RAM

Reaction score
I am looking to add an additional 1” of rear left to my Rebel. I saw the thread about using the JL gladiator springs to lift it 1.5”. I was looking at upgrading to rear Eibach springs and I was wondering if these would actually lift the rear 1” or will it be the same height since the Rebel is already 1” higher than the other 1500s.
I am running fox 2.5 res with DSC. Looking to get an extra inch with a spring and not use a block or spacer. Would love to go to a 6”, but I haven’t modified my garage yet to fit.
Thanks.
B6276418-C209-4404-970D-8E33757EB233.png

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
I have the Fox 2.5 DSC front and back. With the front set to a 3" lift I wanted to raise the back an inch to not look nose high. So, I replaced the factory rear rubber upper spring perch with the Daystar polyurethane upper spring perch that adds 1".

Any spring not listed to raise the Rebel 1" is sold as a 1" lift for standard suspension. So, you will be even with what you have currently.

My_first_RAM

Reaction score
I have the Fox 2.5 DSC front and back. With the front set to a 3" lift I wanted to raise the back an inch to not look nose high. So, I replaced the factory rear rubber upper spring perch with the Daystar polyurethane upper spring perch that adds 1".

Any spring not listed to raise the Rebel 1" is sold as a 1" lift for standard suspension. So, you will be even with what you have currently.
Do you have the PN of the daystar spacer? I want to make sure I’m looking at the right one. Their site says 2017-2019. I’m confused because it should be 2019-2021.
As always, thank you!

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Do you have the PN of the daystar spacer? I want to make sure I’m looking at the right one. Their site says 2017-2019. I’m confused because it should be 2019-2021.
As always, thank you!
I think you are looking at the right one. The description lists DS and DT trucks on Daystar's site. The manufacturer probably hasn't updated yet to show the newer years. They are a perfect fit though.

Users who are viewing this thread