5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to be a Rebel owner!

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I will be towing ~4k max, and that is the Jeep which will have no tongue weight. I won't be carrying 1k loads in the bed, if I want that I am renting a trailer and not going to be draggin a$$ :)

Thanks for all the responses, gives me hope. I don't want a new one. I just test drove a '23 with air suspension (Yes, I want) and HUD. Hud is neat and I wouldn't kick it out of the cab, though I know it is going to be a '23+ year.
Ahh well if you are flat towing the Jeep, go nuts with the options!! ;) No payload concerns there.

ThorJeep

Reaction score
Thanks for your help everyone. Picking up a 2019 tomorrow with:
5.7L
Tow Package
Air Suspension
Sunroof
33Gal Tank
I will post pics in The Rebel pic post.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you live somewhere with nice weather the sunroof is actually really nice. I hate sunroofs in general, but I use mine all the time when the weather is nice. Air flow works well in the truck and it's surprisingly quiet.

AlabamaRebel

Reaction score
Thanks for your help everyone. Picking up a 2019 tomorrow with:
5.7L
Tow Package
Air Suspension
Sunroof
33Gal Tank
I will post pics in The Rebel pic post.
My 2020 is "loaded" and the payload is trash. I think it is 1070lbs. Once I figure in the old lady and some kids, we can't tow much of anything but I don't care. I love this truck and I bet you will too.

Users who are viewing this thread