5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waiting for my first RAM

JB16V

Reaction score
Hi all, new member here. I’ve been lurking here for a couple months now and already learned a lot on what to expect when my truck will finally arrive. But the best thing I found was the offer from Koons, so I factory ordered the truck I want (limited elite patriot blue) through them 2 weeks ago.

The RAM will be replacing my 10 year old Grand Cherokee. This even though at multiple occasions I swore never to buy another FCA (sorry, Stellantis) product again. Yes. I had my fair share of issues with the Jeep, but I always loved driving it.

Had to let go of the Jeep last week due to a small accident, so I’ll be driving my weekend/track toy C7 GS as my daily until the truck arrives.

No idea when that might be, nothing on RAMs order tracker and I submitted my VIN for the tracking sheet on here, but it did not show up on this list yet. I can only hope the wait will be closer to the 8 to 10 weeks Kooning mentioned and not the 4 to 5+ months I see some people on here had to wait.

Cheers,

JB

CatDaddy66

Reaction score
When I ordered mine 2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn, it was 53 days from ordering to delivery. I too was told 3 to 4 months as a precaution.

pintster1

Reaction score
Hi all, new member here. I’ve been lurking here for a couple months now and already learned a lot on what to expect when my truck will finally arrive. But the best thing I found was the offer from Koons, so I factory ordered the truck I want (limited elite patriot blue) through them 2 weeks ago.

The RAM will be replacing my 10 year old Grand Cherokee. This even though at multiple occasions I swore never to buy another FCA (sorry, Stellantis) product again. Yes. I had my fair share of issues with the Jeep, but I always loved driving it.

Had to let go of the Jeep last week due to a small accident, so I’ll be driving my weekend/track toy C7 GS as my daily until the truck arrives.

No idea when that might be, nothing on RAMs order tracker and I submitted my VIN for the tracking sheet on here, but it did not show up on this list yet. I can only hope the wait will be closer to the 8 to 10 weeks Kooning mentioned and not the 4 to 5+ months I see some people on here had to wait.

Cheers,

JB
Hello, I ordered my '23 Laramie on December 6th, 2022. My truck has been built and shipped with an expected delivery date of February 23rd, so my wait time is like 10-12 weeks.

Kumba1010

Reaction score

Cheers,

JB
Welcome... don't worry, it will arrive sooner than later.

JB16V

Reaction score
Hello, I ordered my '23 Laramie on December 6th, 2022. My truck has been built and shipped with an expected delivery date of February 23rd, so my wait time is like 10-12 weeks.
Thanks for the input! I hope my lead time will be similar.

Users who are viewing this thread