5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

waiting for my first Ram

RGJIV

Reaction score
Long time ford owner, just ordered my first Ram. I’m even more excited than when I was waiting for my raptor.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm sure while you are waiting you are browsing this forum. Lots of good information. Post some pictures when you get your new Ram.

RAMpage

Reaction score
And don't get discouraged from reading posts with problems! Most of us love our trucks and wouldn't have anything else :)

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Long time ford owner, just ordered my first Ram. I’m even more excited than when I was waiting for my raptor.

Welcome! Your truck is almost identical to mine. I don't have the ORG though.

RGJIV

Reaction score
What do you think? Are you happy with everything?

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What do you think? Are you happy with everything?
Yes. Very happy. At first I didn't want the longer bed and wasn't sure, but everything I've hauled wouldn't have fit without it. If I had to do it again I'd probably not get the skid plates as it's extra weight I'll never use. The limited is beautiful but it doesn't have a great payload rating.

Attachments

• 20190627_111616.jpg
    20190627_111616.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 12

RAMpage

Reaction score
Yes. Very happy. At first I didn't want the longer bed and wasn't sure, but everything I've hauled wouldn't have fit without it. If I had to do it again I'd probably not get the skid plates as it's extra weight I'll never use. The limited is beautiful but it doesn't have a great payload rating.

None of them do it seems haha... but I've gone over for testing purposes and it would be fine short term I'm sure.

Brianziggy64

Reaction score

Congratulations!! Just curious if you are willing to share the deal you got from your dealer? What state did you purchase from? What was the time they estimate that the truck will be at your dealer? I am looking for almost identical truck and options. I don’t want all skid plate stuff but do want the panoramic sunroof. Thanks!

RGJIV

Reaction score
Congratulations!! Just curious if you are willing to share the deal you got from your dealer? What state did you purchase from? What was the time they estimate that the truck will be at your dealer? I am looking for almost identical truck and options. I don’t want all skid plate stuff but do want the panoramic sunroof. Thanks!
$500 over wholesale and incredible trade in, NC, no timing given.

Users who are viewing this thread