5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wait time

Bam2880

Reaction score
Just ordered a 19 Laramie ivory 3 coat on 8-17-19, Level 1 equipment, sport appearance package,3.92 gears,anti spin differential and navigation. How long can I realistically expect to wait? Dealer said 8-10 weeks

Bam2880

Reaction score
I’m hoping since I didn’t order rambox or etorque it won’t be too long

RichRios

Reaction score
I ordered my limited July 20 and it’s to be here first week of September. This sites order tracking memberships is great!!!!! A must if you’re OCD like me

Last edited:

RichRios

Reaction score
The extras are 5.7 w/ET,22 rims, 3.92,bed group and bed cover and level 1 group

Atcje

Reaction score
I ordered mine July 9th, it showed up at the dealership August 9th.

Atcje

Reaction score
Faster than I expected. I figured about 3 months, I was gone on a fishing trip when I got the call. And the thing sat in a rail yard in Atlanta for 5 days waiting on a truck to pick it up.

RichRios

Reaction score
Faster than I expected. I figured about 3 months, I was gone on a fishing trip when I got the call. And the thing sat in a rail yard in Atlanta for 5 days waiting on a truck to pick it up.
Not to change the subject or take over post.....but any complaints with your truck?

Atcje

Reaction score
Yeah not sure at this point if I'm happy or disappointed. The truck Is BEAUTIFUL, the interior is amazing, by far the most comfortable, best riding, quietest truck I've ever been in. Now from there it goes south. The doors on the driver's side are badly misaligned, one door has several paint blemishes that the dealership wants to sand and repaint, the air suspension has clunking sounds whenever they have to extend rapidly, the tailgate cables one is tight and the other has considerable slack, the "4x4 offroad" decals are badly crooked on 1 side, the bluetooth connection is the worst I've experienced in several years and I have several bluetooth devises, and last but not least the mileage is horrible compared to an equally equiped gen 4 Ram. This is at the end of 1 week ownership, I'm sure the list will grow as I use the truck more.

RichRios

Reaction score
Yeah not sure at this point if I'm happy or disappointed. The truck Is BEAUTIFUL, the interior is amazing, by far the most comfortable, best riding, quietest truck I've ever been in. Now from there it goes south. The doors on the driver's side are badly misaligned, one door has several paint blemishes that the dealership wants to sand and repaint, the air suspension has clunking sounds whenever they have to extend rapidly, the tailgate cables one is tight and the other has considerable slack, the "4x4 offroad" decals are badly crooked on 1 side, the bluetooth connection is the worst I've experienced in several years and I have several bluetooth devises, and last but not least the mileage is horrible compared to an equally equiped gen 4 Ram. This is at the end of 1 week ownership, I'm sure the list will grow as I use the truck more.
Sorry to hear that!!!
Makes me not want my truck

NewRAMGuy

Reaction score
I ordered my truck July 2 and it got unloaded off the train August 15 around 10:00pm, still has not made it to the dealer!

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
Anyone else?
I ordered mine on 6/15, Built on 7/08 and is still sitting in “I” inspection.
Ram Care nor Dealership can get any info. Going in tomorrow for answers or cancel and reorder

jschneider910

Reaction score
Ordered June 4th, built July 10, unloaded from train July 25, arrived at dealer on August 4, took delivery August 8. It sat for almost two weeks at the train yard.

I also came from a 2017 F150 Lariat with 502a package. You won't regret it!

Users who are viewing this thread