5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Volume stuck

Lungs414

Reaction score
12" HK. Two separate times while sitting in the truck I plugged in my iPhone XS max and it locked up, but just the volume. The only way to fix was shutting off the truck waiting a little and then it reset. The only thing in common was the plugging in the phone. The left side USB in console under the radio.
Anyone else?
Unfortunately to many problems with this system to find other posts directly related to my issue.

Thanks

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
My 8.4” radio has done this a few times. I just turn the radio off and back on and the volume works. It hasn’t happened in several weeks now.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When you plug a phone into your truck it has different volumes for maps, radio, bluetooth etc. I have had mine get stuck where it was only controlling the map sounds and my radio volume wouldn't change. I use an android but seem to have similar problems. It doesn't happen very often.

Users who are viewing this thread