5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VOLUME SETTINGS ALWAYS GOING BACKTO DEFAULT.?

Reaction score
Has anyone else had an issue with going into settings, volume and adjusting your phone volume, navigation volume etc…. Then when you start your vehicle up later it always defaults back to volume of 15, which is entirely to loud. Is there a way to save the volume settings.??

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Uconnect 4 or 5? What size screen? Android or iPhone? Those would help. I have Uconnect 4, 12", and android. And no, I've never had that issue.

HemiDude

Reaction score
Yes. My last Ram w/UC4 did it, and my current Ram w/UC5 does it. Doesn't matter if I have my phone with me or not

Reaction score
Yes. My last Ram w/UC4 did it, and my current Ram w/UC5 does it. Doesn't matter if I have my phone with me or not
Just seems as though with a $70K+ Truck you should bee able to save your settings? Just shocked that it always defaults back to 15. Someone when programming this uconnect system wasn't thinking. This should be programming 101.

HemiDude

Reaction score
Just seems as though with a $70K+ Truck you should bee able to save your settings? Just shocked that it always defaults back to 15. Someone when programming this uconnect system wasn't thinking. This should be programming 101.
It can't be that difficult for them to program on. I wonder if alpha OBD has a setting that can adjust that

vincentw56

Reaction score
It can't be that difficult for them to program on. I wonder if alpha OBD has a setting that can adjust that
No, it doesn't. Well, we know that Uconnect 5 wasn't fully ready for release when it was ready. Maybe that will be in a future release.

HemiDude

Reaction score
No, it doesn't. Well, we know that Uconnect 5 wasn't fully ready for release when it was ready. Maybe that will be in a future release.
That is true, though I saw the same issue in UC4

Users who are viewing this thread