5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voice to Navigate is USELESS!!

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
13145 Cypress Gold Drive
Saint Amant, Louisiana
Ok so I had to say “ navigate “ then “ enter country “ it gives a list of 5 countries the United States was 5 for me . I said “ 5 “ then it asked for the state , I said “ Louisiana “ then it asked for the city and I guess I don’t know how to pronounce Saint Amant because it couldn’t understand what I was saying . But for every address in Canada it hasn‘t had a problem for me . Weird.

Buck

Reaction score
I have had very little luck trying to say what my destination is and actually have the truck get it right. Even simple addresses, the Nav is not even close to what I asked for. I know I am from South Louisiana, but I really don't have a waterboy accent or anything.
Has anyone else had problems with voice recognition, how many has success with it listening?
I 2019 Longhorn and voice commands have never worked and don't think the factory gives a dam
if you have Gardian connected the microphone on the dash works very well but cost 300.00 per year wonce the freebies expire so I let it go just don't use 300 worth per year
GOOD LUCK

Ronkartz72

Reaction score
I 2019 Longhorn and voice commands have never worked and don't think the factory gives a dam
if you have Gardian connected the microphone on the dash works very well but cost 300.00 per year wonce the freebies expire so I let it go just don't use 300 worth per year
GOOD LUCK
Yeah, I let Gaurdian expire. The only thing I used it for was remote start, but not paying that just to use my phone to start the truck. They have all kinds of offers for me to renew my subscription.

Users who are viewing this thread