5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voice commands not passing to Waze

RamSteel

Reaction score
23 TRX with Uconnect 5 and either Waze updated or Android Auto. I suspect it's the latest release of Andriod Auto because I can split screens differently now...anyways, my issue is invoking the voice commands on the system to say "directions to Ram dealership" and says, "ok, setting your destination to X" just like before but nothing passes to Waze to actually set the destination? Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the same issue and it hairball on both my Ram with 8.4 and Uconnect 4 and my Pacifica running Uconnect 5. Google maps s still works h but not Waze. My layout also changed.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I learned on Waze’s developer forums that Waze doesn’t have it built in to process voice commands from the new uConnect. I think that applies to uconnect’s older versions as well, but can’t remember if that’s actually the case. I learned that a year ago, so seems weird that nobody has addressed it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread