5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voice Commands Not Available

KurtLaf

Reaction score
All, I started getting a Voice Commands Not Available message a couple of days ago for Android Auto. The "Hey RAM" voice commends work without issue. I did not update anything in my phone. I'm running 25.48. I tried removing and re-installing the phone and continues to do the same thing. Can someone help? I really don't want to do a Factory Reset. Any suggestions appreciated.

KurtLaf

Reaction score
Update...Factory reset did not resolve the issue. Removed the updates to Android Auto and tried again. Android Auto would not connect until I updated. Appears to be an Android Auto issue. Android Auto Version 10.7.634234

23RAM

Reaction score
Update...Factory reset did not resolve the issue. Removed the updates to Android Auto and tried again. Android Auto would not connect until I updated. Appears to be an Android Auto issue. Android Auto Version 10.7.634234
What did you reset, the RAM radio or your phone?

KurtLaf

Reaction score
I restarted the phone and did a factory reset, no help. I removed the Google App updates and I can now get Android Auto to read my texts and I can use voice to text for out going messages.

23RAM

Reaction score
I restarted the phone and did a factory reset, no help. I removed the Google App updates and I can now get Android Auto to read my texts and I can use voice to text for out going messages.
Try removing your profile and create a new one. If that doesn't help, try resetting the RAM radio - hold down the two knobs for 10 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/