5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voice Activation (Mic icon) on NAV is Deactivated

Isy1

Reaction score
I've noticed this recently. The button wont let me input addresses and is totally 'grayed-out'. After taking the truck to local dealership they said it had to do with my Uconnect subscription which I immediately verified to be UnTrue. I wonder if anyone has/had this kind of problem before? My radio unit already got replaced once for another major problem.

One of the main reasons I got a TazerDT was to turn this nannyware crap off.

I've noticed this recently. The button wont let me input addresses and is totally 'grayed-out'. After taking the truck to local dealership they said it had to do with my Uconnect subscription which I immediately verified to be UnTrue. I wonder if anyone has/had this kind of problem before? My radio unit already got replaced once for another major problem.
Hi there,

If you need any additional help trying to resolve your concerns, please feel free to send our team a private message so we can assist further!

Thanks,

Courtney
Ram Cares

thanks Courtney, I m still waiting to hear back from the service manager. however, if your team have any ideas how to troubleshoot this issue? the more i think about it i believe i received the replacement radio with bad MIC...

Hi there,

If you need any additional help trying to resolve your concerns, please feel free to send our team a private message so we can assist further!

Thanks,

Courtney
Ram Cares
Hi, I sent you a PM a week ago and yet to receive an answer from you.. Are you just saying this to be nice to the audience here? just wondering..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back