5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vland led headlights?

jeffrey5679

Reaction score
Anyone swap out their halogen headlights to the Vland led’s? Is it a direct electrical swap? Any flickering? Someone said the DRL’s only work with the low beams on?

ColtonParker

Reaction score
Anyone swap out their halogen headlights to the Vland led’s? Is it a direct electrical swap? Any flickering? Someone said the DRL’s only work with the low beams on?
I have them installed right now, I bought the led reflector style and projector style and both flickered and the reflector beam pattern was the worst I have ever seen. So I returned both and bought the alpharex luxx led headlights but havent recieved them yet. So stay away from vland headlights. They look cool but useless light output.

jeffrey5679

Reaction score
I have them installed right now, I bought the led reflector style and projector style and both flickered and the reflector beam pattern was the worst I have ever seen. So I returned both and bought the alpharex luxx led headlights but havent recieved them yet. So stay away from vland headlights. They look cool but useless light output.
Thanks! Appreciate the feedback.

ColtonParker

Reaction score
Buy the alpharex luxx led projector headlights, they are badass! no flickering and very bright with perfect cutoff line. Ill try and post some pics

Users who are viewing this thread