5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Visor replacement

O'Town Ram

I know less and less about more and more
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did a search but came up empty.
Do the replacement visors come with the big ugly yellow warning stickers?
I have the sea salt suede visors and the stickers are not going to come off easy. Although a little pricey, I will just replace the visors if they come without the stickers.
Thanks

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did a search but came up empty.
Do the replacement visors come with the big ugly yellow warning stickers?
I have the sea salt suede visors and the stickers are not going to come off easy. Although a little pricey, I will just replace the visors if they come without the stickers.
Thanks
Just take them to an upholstery shop and have them recovered. Probably cheaper than trying to buy new from dealer.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I don't think those stickers can come off, and new ones would have them on it.

I tried on my last truck and they are like melted onto the surface, not a sticker.

O'Town Ram

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just take them to an upholstery shop and have them recovered. Probably cheaper than trying to buy new from dealer.
Just do not know if they could come up with a good match for the fabric
I had some stickers made up to cover them but they did not hold up in the heat.

Last edited:

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was going to remove my visors and try steaming them. I've seen people have success with a steamer on other forums, but not sure about the RAM. Stupid warning labels on everything. Can't even start the truck without a stupid warning pop up on the screen. Still don't understand why someone hasn't found a way around that one yet.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Someone needs to formulate a paint product based on what they use to print those warning stickers. That stuff would be tougher than rhino liner. No more need for PPF. :ROFLMAO:

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I was going to remove my visors and try steaming them. I've seen people have success with a steamer on other forums, but not sure about the RAM. Stupid warning labels on everything. Can't even start the truck without a stupid warning pop up on the screen. Still don't understand why someone hasn't found a way around that one yet.
Try a 23 and later. Now they have a government mandated warning to check the back seat, when you turn it off.

O'Town Ram

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still looking for someone who ordered a replacement to see if it came with stickers. I will stop by the dealership at some point and see if the parts dept can tell me.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still looking for someone who ordered a replacement to see if it came with stickers. I will stop by the dealership at some point and see if the parts dept can tell me.
There would be no reason they wouldn't come with the government required safety labels on them

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
What are we checking it for?
Due to the people who left their kids in the back seat to die, some idiot in the government thought a warning would deter it from happening any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online