5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virginia Rebel

gthomas719

Reaction score
Hi everyone. New member from NoVa. I have a 2019 RAM Rebel in black. So far I have only tinted the driver/passenger windows to match the back factory tint and installed a Corsa exhaust. Found this forum looking for ideas on painting the front skid plate to black to match the truck.

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi everyone. New member from NoVa. I have a 2019 RAM Rebel in black. So far I have only tinted the driver/passenger windows to match the back factory tint and installed a Corsa exhaust. Found this forum looking for ideas on painting the front skid plate to black to match the truck.

Welcome! Nice truck. What part of NoVa? I’m up in the Ashburn area

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you're willing to paint the skid plate yourself Herculiner spray bed liner is a great product. I've used it on a lot of things including the roof of my previous truck to cover clear coat damage.

I will be doing this to my skid plate as soon as I get around to pulling it off the truck.

gthomas719

Reaction score
I'm just up the road from you @Condor757 in Leesburg.

I wouldn't mind trying it myself, could be a nice weekend project... After reading a nice post here about it I think I would just tape off the front of the truck and leave it on when I paint it. It seems to be a bit of a PIA to take off...

Would something like this work?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread