5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vinyl Wrap grill.

Talon Nelson

Reaction score
Anybody wrapped their limited grills with vinyl wrap? If so, how in the hell? Grill got so many jagged edges and is all over the place. Can’t find one video of someone wrapping that exact grill. I’m thinking I’m going to just wrap the top and bottom chrome plastics. Lol dumbfounded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anybody wrapped their limited grills with vinyl wrap? If so, how in the hell? Grill got so many jagged edges and is all over the place. Can’t find one video of someone wrapping that exact grill. I’m thinking I’m going to just wrap the top and bottom chrome plastics. Lol dumbfounded

I think the stainless slats would be hell to get wrapped correctly but I thought someone had said they did

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have seen a wrp

I have seen a pattern for a wrap for the upper and lower and around the center part but never for the individual slates. I can send you a link if you want it. I have access to the Suntek patterns.

Last edited:

mhb1638

Reaction score
Mines going into the shop Nov 1 for the entire front grill wrap. They probably won't do the slat area, which I'll probably plastidip that area.

smkt404

Reaction score
I have seen a wrp

I have seen a pattern for a wrap for the upper and lower and around the center part but never for the individual slates. I can send you a link if you want it. I have access to the Suntek patterns.
Do you still have that link for Suntek Ram 1500 Limited grille wraps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online