5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vinyl decal installer needed - Northern CA

antwon412

Reaction score
I bought some high-quality 3M factory style bedside graphics for my Rebel. I am having an impossible time trying to find anyone to install them for me.

I install the hood decal myself and it’s on their good enough. I tried to install one of the bedside decals tonight and was unsuccessful. I just don’t have the skill to do it. It needs to be trimmed around the wheel well arch and around the tail light and I just can’t do it. I’m going to order a replacement decal for the driver side.

anyone around here who could help me out? I live in Yuba City, willing to travel north or south an hour to get it done. Thanks.

Skater

Reaction score
I bought some high-quality 3M factory style bedside graphics for my Rebel. I am having an impossible time trying to find anyone to install them for me.

I install the hood decal myself and it’s on their good enough. I tried to install one of the bedside decals tonight and was unsuccessful. I just don’t have the skill to do it. It needs to be trimmed around the wheel well arch and around the tail light and I just can’t do it. I’m going to order a replacement decal for the driver side.

anyone around here who could help me out? I live in Yuba City, willing to travel north or south an hour to get it done. Thanks.
Did you by chance try an auto painting shop who specializes in pinstriping? Placing vinyl decals and letters takes the patience of Job and auto painters and those who pinstripe have immense amounts of patience to be meticulous in their final product. Also, maybe try a local auto restoration company. Just a few thoughts.

Google search found this guy… I do not know him, but he is the type of person I would call if I were looking to have decals placed on my truck.

https://herbmartinez.com

Good luck.

Noid

Reaction score
Not sure if you got this handled already. I pretty sure I can do it. Post a picture of what you have so I can be sure. I'm in the East Bay.

Users who are viewing this thread