5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VIN # Assigned

Deercamp

Reaction score
Placed Ram order 9/9/23, contacted dealer last week re: status, as i had not received information regarding assignment of VIN#. Received notification from salesman today that VIN# has been assigned. Checked the Price Order Confirmation and it had a “Dated Printed” as today, October 16. Not sure if this reflects the date Vin# was assigned or just the date that the company printed the information to let the dealer know a Vin# had already been assigned.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Placed Ram order 9/9/23, contacted dealer last week re: status, as i had not received information regarding assignment of VIN#. Received notification from salesman today that VIN# has been assigned. Checked the Price Order Confirmation and it had a “Dated Printed” as today, October 16. Not sure if this reflects the date Vin# was assigned or just the date that the company printed the information to let the dealer know a Vin# had already been assigned.
That's just the date that it was printed. What's the last 6 digits of the VIN?

Deercamp

Reaction score
That's just the date that it was printed. What's the last 6 digits of the VIN?
Thanks for tip but i already went to 8 digit ”VON#” which is just below VIN# on sheet. Checked that number and got printout which showed picture of my ram, and confirming the order was placed on 9/9/23. It says the next step is for it to be scheduled for production, I’ll check back in a week or so to see if status has been updated.

Deercamp

Reaction score
Truck delivered 12/7 after being at railroad depot in MA for about 10 days. Rokblokz mudflaps and Access Lite Rider roll up bed cover installed, Got the 10 year warranty based on all of the sophisticated and expensive items that could fail after original warranty expires. WeatherTech floor mats front only) are on order. Literature i got with truck states spark plug change part of 30,000 and 48,000 miles service. Seems unnecessary to me as contemporary plus should provide at least 60,000 mile service. Any comments re: plug change experience on 3.6 v6?

Users who are viewing this thread