5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VIN ASSIGNED! WhooHoo!

Kazoo

Reaction score
Ordered a new 2021 Laramie EcoDiesel from my local dealer and check on the order today! The online chat rep said the VIN has been assigned, and they are gathering all the parts for the scheduled build!

I can't wait!!

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When did you place the order?

I ordered mine on Sept 30th, but I don't have any news from the dealer for a VON or VIN yet.

ETA I got my VIN from the Dealer on 10/20/20

Malodave

Last edited:

Kazoo

Reaction score
The VON is given as soon as the order is submitted, the VIN takes a few days from there... My order went in on Friday I think of last week...

du4life25

Reaction score
I was finally able to order my ‘21 today. I’m hoping to have some info by the end of the week and that the truck itself will be in by the end of December to capitalize on any end of year incentives.

Kazoo

Reaction score
I was finally able to order my ‘21 today. I’m hoping to have some info by the end of the week and that the truck itself will be in by the end of December to capitalize on any end of year incentives.
My thoughts exactly!

Users who are viewing this thread